TB100 Turtleback Gate Closer
This turtle back gate closer features a top-of-the-line design with improved seals and a higher performing cylinder for a superior product. Gently closes both small and large gates up to 125lbs. Pushes gate closed. Adjustable closing speed.
- Can be installed on top, bottom or middle of gate
- Recommended for pool, garden and barrier gates
- Can be used on lightweight (non fire-rated) doors
- Works best on gates with in-line/flush hinges
- To retain product warranty & restrict gate opening angle, a gate stop must be installed
- The LockeyUSA Turtle Back TB100 Hydraulic Gate closer must mount on the hinge side/pull side of the gate in order to push the gate closed. The TB100 works best if the gate has in-line/flush hinges flush with the gate post with 1″ or less gap.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Dimensions: 7 1/2″ L x 13″ W x 2 1/2″ D
- Mounting Bracket Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Max. Gate Weight: 125 lbs.
- Max. Gate Width: 54″
- Max. Opening Angle: 90 degrees
- Min. Operating Temperature: 10 degrees
- Max. Operating Temperature: 110 degrees
- Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Wood, Steel, Chain Link
- Closing/Latching Method: Hydraulic
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder-Coated
- Color: Black
- Hinge Arrangements: In-line/flush hinges
- Opening Pressure: Variable, depending on gate size
Available Part Numbers