TB200 Hydraulic Gate Closer
For Gates 50-125 lbs. The SUMO® Gate Hardware TB200 Turtle Back Hydraulic Gate Closer from LockeyUSA offers firm, quiet hydraulic action for easy closing of pedestrian gates.
With a pre-set closing speed delivering controlled closure, the TB200 turtle back automatic gate closer has emerged onto the market as an economical and reliable device to secure pedestrian gates up to 52 inches in width, and up to 125 pounds. Hotel pool gates, parking lot access gates, beach access gates, office complex gates, resort gates, and barrier gates highlight a few of the many places this gate closer can be applied. The TB200 automatic gate closer is also recommended for gates which lock by maglock or electric strike because of its steady and stable closing action. The TB200 is a reliable, high-quality gate closure that gives you convenient security. The TB200 is often used in conjunction with the LockeyUSA 2835, 2210, 2830, 1150 keyless gate locks, and SUMO GL2 surface mount gate lock. This powerful hardware combination provides secured, self-closing access control with the convenience of a keyless entry system.
- Closes small and large gates from 50-125 lbs.
- Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs on top/middle/bottom
- Works with left and right hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate
- Pushes the gate closed
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- Not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- To retain product warranty & restrict gate opening angle, a gate stop must be installed
- Material: Steel (Black), Stainless Steel (Silver)
Dimensions & Specifications
- Gate Weight: 50-125 lbs.
- Gate Width: 30-52″
- Max. Opening Angle: 100 degrees
- Min. Operating Temperature: 15 degrees Fahrenheit*
- Max. Operating Temperature: 122 degrees Fahrenheit*
- Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Steel, Wood, Chain Link**
- Closing/Latch Method: Hydraulic/Nitrogen Gas
- Material: Steel or Stainless Steel
- Color: TB200: Black, TB200SS: Silver
- Finish: TB200: Painted, TB200SS: Stainless Steel
- Hinge Arrangements: In-line or Offset
- Opening Pressure: Approx. 3-7 lbs.
*Operation of the closer in temperatures below or above the minimum and maximum operating temperatures may result in improper operation or complete failure of the closer.
**TB200 can be mounted on chain link gates with the TB-LINX. TB-LINX sold separately.
Available Part Numbers
TB200: Steel, Black
TB200SS: Stainless Steel, Silver